Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Brochure layout trials+ Brochure Nearly Final

14/10
I was keen to carry on with the brochure idea that i had
but as Matt critiqued I needed more information in it
so I've decided to change layout of the brochure.


First of all my idea was to make a brochure that opens up on both side.
but as you see.. It didn't work well.

simple layout sketch

Then I had this massive brochure that just opens up like a map.

and have coffee tree& prison poster behind.
This was just a simple idea.. and I wasn't sure if it was designed well enough, so I gave up on it as well.

Last layout that I did opened up side ways +


and when It opens the bar code jail splits apart and you get to see information.

When you flip the brochure you get to see more stuff.

and on Photoshop it looks like..
brochure1
brochure2

This is really closer to the final. 
I used the maps from previous brochure trials and added more information on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment