13/10
Intro
Main page
About page
I have changed a pattern background
and added div for the page so I could have transparent box behind the image.
What I have to change: maybe make transparency 0.9 so some background image is showing through bur not as much.
Maybe reduce the size of the shop images so it aligns better.
Stripe African pattern used for background.
Opacity down/ simple/ modern
Map
Location page
I have changed a pattern background
and added div for the page so I could have transparent box behind the image.
What I have to change: maybe make transparency 0.9 so some background image is showing through bur not as much.
Maybe reduce the size of the shop images so it aligns better.
Support page
I have added support anti child labor picture
+ the bar that goes through top of the website
What I have to change: After I get the poster/cup decoration file I could add it onto the page.
(I could add the brochure as well..?.)

No comments:
Post a Comment